Notice about Feature Requests & Bug Reports

The bug reporting and feature request forums (except for the Urgent Help section) are going away soon! Please use Mantis to report any bugs and feature requests. the link to Mantis is:
3d-coat.com/mantis/

Read more about it HERE.

Photo

Sculpt room UV issue

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 simmsimaging

simmsimaging

Novice

• PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:04 AM

I'm messing with the sculpt room for one of the first times, but having some issues with the sculpting jumping around in weird ways. I think it's a UV related issue, so I tried to re-UV the mesh and start again. However, it seems like the UV's are not updating in the sculpt room. It doesn't seem to change and I get a weird looking depth effect in the paint room even when I deleted the only paint layer that had sculpting on it.

So - is there possibly a UV issue with sculpt room, or is it likely to be something else at play?

b
Brett Simms
www.simmsimaging.com

#2 johnnycore

johnnycore

Novice

• PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Interests:Houdini
    C++
    C#
    Python
    Anatomy
    Rigging

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:18 AM

Might be a weird question but have you pressed "apply UV-Set"?

Otherwise.. is there any way to show some screenshots?
Johnny

Desktop: Intel core i7 2600k 4GHZ, nvidia GTX 560Ti 2048MB, 16GB DDR3 1333mhz, Windows 8 Beta x64 - Linux Fedora 18 x64
Sony VAIO Laptop - Intel core i5 520M 2,4GHZ, nvidia GT330M 1024MB, 8GB DDR 1333mhz, Windows 8 Beta x64 - Linux Fedora 18 x64

My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.c...ohnnycorebrieee

#3 simmsimaging

simmsimaging

Novice

• PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:19 AM

Yes, I did. It seemed to send the UV's to the paint room version okay, but the sculpt was different.
Brett Simms
www.simmsimaging.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users