Notice about Feature Requests & Bug Reports

The bug reporting and feature request forums (except for the Urgent Help section) are going away soon! Please use Mantis to report any bugs and feature requests. the link to Mantis is:
3d-coat.com/mantis/

Read more about it HERE.

Photo

Blending?

blending sai painting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SolacenHaven

SolacenHaven

• 10 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:11 AM

Hi there, I was wondering if there was anything in 3D-Coat that made for easy blending. I'm running v.3.5 and I don't really see anything that would easily combine some colors. Even if it was something simple like Sai's blur: http://i.imgur.com/cN04V.png

I know it's probably a silly question but I just haven't been able to find anything.

#2 Javis

Javis

Pilgway Helper

• Custodian
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,391 posts

• Interests:3D, Swimming, Hiking, Motorbiking, Shooting, Archery, Militaria, Green Technology, Sustainability, Ancient History & The Future

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:48 AM

Hi!

Good question, actually. Using smooth will more or less do this, not quite as close as something you'd find in Painter though. Holding SHIFT while using the brush, airbrush or eraser will do the trick. Moving up/down while holding shift will modify the intensity of the smoothing function.

Hope that helps.

Vimeo|3DC Training Videos|Portfolio

Report any bugs & post feature requests on the 3DC Mantis page: http://3d-coat.com/mantis/

#3 SolacenHaven

SolacenHaven

• 10 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:42 AM

Hi!

Good question, actually. Using smooth will more or less do this, not quite as close as something you'd find in Painter though. Holding SHIFT while using the brush, airbrush or eraser will do the trick. Moving up/down while holding shift will modify the intensity of the smoothing function.

Hope that helps.

Yes! Thank you! This works great, I never knew about this feature

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users