Notice about Feature Requests & Bug Reports

The bug reporting and feature request forums (except for the Urgent Help section) are going away soon! Please use Mantis to report any bugs and feature requests. the link to Mantis is:
3d-coat.com/mantis/

Read more about it HERE.

Photo

Donations for maker of free tutorials

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew Shpagin

Andrew Shpagin

3DC creator & admin

• 3D-Coat Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,589 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:01 AM

Hello everyone,

We get lots of questions from some customers about how can they donate money to us. We usually don't accept donations, but... To alleviate any future situations such as this, we have asked Javis Jones, to help in this area.

Javis Jones creates lots of free tutorials, and runs the official 3D-Coat video manual, all in his spare time. If you would like to help further the cause of creating new, better training and tutorials for 3D-Coat, and if you're one of the people described in the situation above, then please by all means donate to the 3D-Coat training and tutorial fund.

Your support is very much appreciated!

You can do so, by clicking the donate button on THIS page or by sending via Paypal to: donations AT javisjones DOT com

#2 kay_Eva

kay_Eva

Apprentice

• PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:41 PM

That's nice of you to do that.
"Uploading 08O. But problem - no electricity now. Notebook shows 35 min to the end of power, upload - 30. Who will be the first? :)"

#3 Javis

Javis

Pilgway Helper

• Custodian
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,534 posts

• Interests:3D, Swimming, Hiking, Motorbiking, Shooting, Archery, Militaria, Green Technology, Sustainability, Ancient History & The Future

Posted 12 February 2010 - 06:58 AM

Indeed it is, I am very appreciative. :)

Sadly, no donations yet - However I still drive on. New video posted today.

Vimeo|3DC Training Videos|Portfolio

Report any bugs & post feature requests on the 3DC Mantis page: http://3d-coat.com/mantis/

#4 Klaus Nordby

Klaus Nordby

Neophyte

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:05 PM

Sadly, no donations yet - However I still drive on. New video posted today.

Oh really?!?!?!?!
Windows 7 x64 Pro
Asus P5Q Pro | Intel Q9650 3.0 GHz @ 3.9 GHz
16 GB OCZ DDR2 "P45 Special" @ 870 MHz
Gainward GeForce 7600 GS 512 MB
Intel X25-M SSD 160 GB | 2x Samsung F1 1000 GB
24" Eizo ColorEdge CG241W 1920x1200
1x Humble MOI! :-)
www.klausnordby.com

#5 Tony Nemo

Tony Nemo

Expert

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:25 PM

Oh really?!?!?!?!

I looked and got a Windows can't find notice! So I went to Javis' home page (javisjones.com) and did a search for "donations" and got squat. Come on Javis, don't be shy! :pardon:

8 core 2.5 Xeon /12 gb RAM DX 64 Cuda / 560GTX-Ti. I always use the latest build.

#6 Javis

Javis

Pilgway Helper

• Custodian
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,534 posts

• Interests:3D, Swimming, Hiking, Motorbiking, Shooting, Archery, Militaria, Green Technology, Sustainability, Ancient History & The Future

Posted 13 February 2010 - 10:25 AM

Oh really?!?!?!?!

Yes sir... But it's probably because... (Oh and that video is right here )

I looked and got a Windows can't find notice! So I went to Javis' home page (javisjones.com) and did a search for "donations" and got squat. Come on Javis, don't be shy! :pardon:

So you guys are right, I went and added a donation button on my website. I suppose that will make it a bit easier. Thanks for the nudge Tony. ;)

I edited Andrew's original post with the link, but it's also right HERE!

Vimeo|3DC Training Videos|Portfolio

Report any bugs & post feature requests on the 3DC Mantis page: http://3d-coat.com/mantis/

#7 Patriick

Patriick

• 9 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:55 PM

I would love to add a bunch of tutorials to the free tutorial section myselfthere are just a few things I need to do before I can work on that. Are there many people creating tutorials for this software? I haven't really looked just yet.

Is there some approval process for the tutorials? or would I simply post on the forum under the tutorial section and once noticed it would get pinned and possibly put into the tutorial section of the site??

I can already sculpt fairly well and I'm really just getting aquainted with this piece of software although there is a little problem I've run into in regards to sculpting wihth 3D Coat, I believe it may be my computer though. I detailed the problem in my introduction post (New Users section) if anyone wants to have a look and make any suggestions?

Once I'm more familiar with the software, like I previously mentioned I would love to make some free tutorial series on creating characters with 3D Coat and Maya.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users