Notice about Feature Requests & Bug Reports

The bug reporting and feature request forums (except for the Urgent Help section) are going away soon! Please use Mantis to report any bugs and feature requests. the link to Mantis is:
3d-coat.com/mantis/

Read more about it HERE.

Photo

Photoshop/3DC Brush library?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 AbnRanger

AbnRanger

Master

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,193 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:38 PM

Thanks for the link, I missed that somehow!

I tried to find it, and it seems the link doesn't work any longer. Can anyone who did happen to get the download at some point, please post the set in the 3DC Exchange Library section of this forum?

#22 Eric Cosky

Eric Cosky

Neophyte

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:05 PM

@AbnRanger, did you ever find a place to put up your 500mb brush collection? Sounds very useful. Thanks

#23 kay_Eva

kay_Eva

Apprentice

• PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:13 AM

may I suggest putting it on my harddrive
"Uploading 08O. But problem - no electricity now. Notebook shows 35 min to the end of power, upload - 30. Who will be the first? :)"

#24 paleojeepster

paleojeepster

• 6 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:09 PM

Did anyone come up with the Brush Library? I have it as a Zip file if it is still needed and there is a place to deposit the file. Let me know.

#25 Eric Cosky

Eric Cosky

Neophyte

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:07 PM

Did anyone come up with the Brush Library? I have it as a Zip file if it is still needed and there is a place to deposit the file. Let me know.

I'm still hoping to get a copy of this library, assuming it's legal for sharing. I don't know where it can be hosted but perhaps it would be suited for setting up a BitTorrent for a while so interested parties can help share it. It looks like all that would be required is installing BitTorrent and using the File->Create New Torrent option.

Another option is one of the many free file hosting services out there.

Thanks for any help getting this - I'm not a very strong 3DC user and can use any tools & help I can get to improve my results ;)

#26 AbnRanger

AbnRanger

Master

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,193 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:06 AM

I'm still hoping to get a copy of this library, assuming it's legal for sharing. I don't know where it can be hosted but perhaps it would be suited for setting up a BitTorrent for a while so interested parties can help share it. It looks like all that would be required is installing BitTorrent and using the File->Create New Torrent option.

Another option is one of the many free file hosting services out there.

Thanks for any help getting this - I'm not a very strong 3DC user and can use any tools & help I can get to improve my results ;)

I was using ADrive as you could store 50GB for free, but at some point they started cracking down on shared files (I guess due to bandwidth), and only allowing them to remain live for 30 days or less. It's legal because all the brushes were acquired from Adobe's exchange and some newer ones from ZBrush Central

#27 BurrMan

BurrMan

Neophyte

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:27 AM

I was using ADrive as you could store 50GB for free, but at some point they started cracking down on shared files (I guess due to bandwidth), and only allowing them to remain live for 30 days or less. It's legal because all the brushes were acquired from Adobe's exchange and some newer ones from ZBrush Central

Windows Live Skye Drive gives 25 gigs free... I would like to download the pack too...

#28 AbnRanger

AbnRanger

Master

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,193 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:28 PM

Windows Live Skye Drive gives 25 gigs free... I would like to download the pack too...

True, but you can only upload a 50mb file, and that is paltry by today's standards.

#29 BeatKitano

BeatKitano

Expert

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:49 PM

I could create a shared folder on my dropbox account (I've 50gb), but that means you have to upload it yourself, my connection at home is too weak (It took a day to upload a directory of high def references yesterday and it was only 2gb).
Let me know if you're interested.

Of course doing so would mean you have to have a dropbox account and the software installed to access the files and register your dropbox username here. (edit: maybe not if I can move the files in public folder after upload)

#30 Andrew Shpagin

Andrew Shpagin

3DC creator & admin

• 3D-Coat Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,589 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:00 PM

If someone wants to place any useful file on our server for common download, just drop me a letter, I will give FTP requisites.
Just for sequrity - tell me first what do you want to upload there.

#31 AbnRanger

AbnRanger

Master

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,193 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:02 PM

If someone wants to place any useful file on our server for common download, just drop me a letter, I will give FTP requisites.
Just for sequrity - tell me first what do you want to upload there.

Would forum members be able to download from the server by clicking a link, or would they have to e-mail and ask for it?

#32 Andrew Shpagin

Andrew Shpagin

3DC creator & admin

• 3D-Coat Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,589 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:10 PM

Would forum members be able to download from the server by clicking a link, or would they have to e-mail and ask for it?

Anyone will be able to download it clicking the link.
But if someone wants to upload file he will need to drop me mail to get FTP address, login and password.

#33 BurrMan

BurrMan

Neophyte

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:28 AM

True, but you can only upload a 50mb file, and that is paltry by today's standards.

Awe never noticed that... Just reviewed mine and it is 100mb, though still not adequate for this... My bad. Looks like Andrew has it covered.

#34 AbnRanger

AbnRanger

Master

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,193 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:48 PM

I had some trouble uploading the files to the FTP. I think it may be the software (CoffeeCup FTP) as well as my super slow upload speeds. I went back to ADrive, and put the same files back into the SHARED folder, so if anyone wants them, get em now. They make the SHARED status of the file expire after a few weeks...as it's a ploy to force users to upgrade. Maybe Andrew can have his web guy download these and place them in their new 3D Coat shared directory. I will try to add more soon.

Brushes Library(500+MB):
http://www.adrive.co...af7e47f23a.html

Architectural Textures:
http://www.adrive.co...77f3825b78.html

Concrete/Stone Textures:
http://www.adrive.co...e47160eea1.html

Make sure to download and install the ABR Viewer, to make it easier to browse brush sets before deciding to load them in your pallet, inside 3D Coat or Photoshop.

http://sourceforge.n....0.rar/download

#35 webmaster

webmaster

3D-Coat webmaster

• Root Admin
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

• Interests:Bible, Astronomy, History

Posted 06 July 2011 - 03:03 PM

I have uploaded these files to FTP (using FileZilla FTP client)

Brushes Library(500+MB):
pilgway.com/~abnranger/library/Brush Library.zip

Architectural Textures:
pilgway.com/~abnranger/library/ArchMat.zip

Concrete/Stone Textures:
pilgway.com/~abnranger/library/Concrete & Stone.zip

Make sure to download and install the ABR Viewer, to make it easier to browse brush sets before deciding to load them in your pallet, inside 3D Coat or Photoshop.

http://sourceforge.n....0.rar/download

• Javis likes this

#36 Javis

Javis

Pilgway Helper

• Custodian
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,515 posts

• Interests:3D, Swimming, Hiking, Motorbiking, Shooting, Archery, Militaria, Green Technology, Sustainability, Ancient History & The Future

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:35 AM

Thank you Vladimir! :)

Vimeo|3DC Training Videos|Portfolio

Report any bugs & post feature requests on the 3DC Mantis page: http://3d-coat.com/mantis/

#37 BurrMan

BurrMan

Neophyte

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:45 AM

Thanks for sharing them AbnRanger.

#38 AbnRanger

AbnRanger

Master

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,193 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:38 PM

Thanks for sharing them AbnRanger.

Glad to help. Will try to share some more soon, but have to deal with slow-as-molasses upload speeds.

#39 Flipper

Flipper

Neophyte

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:36 PM

Thanks for sharing AbnRanger

#40 Eric Cosky

Eric Cosky

Neophyte

• Pip
  • 88 posts