I have updated the link. Now:
1) Volumetric tool works with symmetry
2) Universal handlers are done.
3) Much more powerful smoothing depending on pressure.
Besides the volumetric tool, retopo tool was improved:
1) Merge in scene hull of object - well if your reference mesh consists on meny intersecting objects
2) Pose retopo mesh befor merging using universal manipulator
Cool, you got symmetry working, all that is needed now is import mesh
. I found one bug, with the 2D-paint.
1. select 2D-paint
2. select another tool any tool with left mouse button, and it'll create a small sphere on screen, just move the VS tool palette out of the way and you'll see it.
Well there be a way to control how depth/strength of the "Carve" tool? this would be handy and needed. I suggest using the "Depth" slider to control the strength of the carve tool. Yeah..im using a mouse.
I think you also about the universal handles(can't undo scale/rotate/translate) bug. Last bug, the Draw with pen, tends to skip when painting strokes. Speaking of strokes,in this alpha, the smoothing seems to be too strong with the Carve tool, there should be a way to control how strong or weak(maybe with the smoothing slider?)