3DCoat Forums

Verve : fluid dynamic painting !

• Advanced Member

Exactly! Android tablets are mostly equipped with stylus now, samsung, tegras, etc.

Wonder if Andrew is also interest to make a 3dcoat lite for Android. :D

There's a lot of possible revenue with it people buy even the most mundane appz like flappybird.

• Contributor

Reminds me of the beginnings of zbrush. Same weird UI, same depth simulation on painting. Really brings me back to the pre v1 days... aaand it comes from german

Too bad I can't show you now, unless I convince myself to bring the old hex editor...

Zb%20Prev1.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Contributor

It is very suggestive and suggests many things in succession. One of my firsts was that it was a wood engraving where the engraving is done on the end grain of Turkish boxwood. It goes on with turbulent sea foam or green moss on a bank. That it invites such notions is the hallmark of art. 

• Advanced Member

This is truly awesome Taron. I'm deeply impressed. You are a real pioneer of 3d graphics. I'm not sure of this but you were the first to publish a subD tutorial.

This looks like a fantastic texture generator.

I have a question for you; obviously you're a superb C++ programmer (I assume). I'm studyign C++ right now. I'd appreciate it if you'd share with us the story of your learning path in C ++ and OpenGL..

• Advanced Member

thank you traron you made a nice little app for 2D and thank for carlosan & frenchy pilou for showing of some impressive graphics.

Since some days there is also a basic importfunction possible (png, jpg) ;) ... so we could made also use UV maps e.g.

Edited by Monkeybrain