3DCoat Forums

what i miss most

dejawolf

what i miss most in 3dcoat, is a way to separate drawing radius from drawing strength.

also, the tablet way of increasing and decreasing brush size thats implemented in mudbox is very handy, its a bit fiddly doing it with the mouse while using the tablet.

other than that its a very neat program.

• Advanced Member

hey dejawolf nice to see you here, you doing some 3D coat experiments? I found Im used to using the bracket keys for brush size in mudbox and zbrush and 3D coat uses those too so Im ok with it but I dont have a great graphics tablet anyway. Im still a bit confused myself about drawing strength - there are sliders at the bottom of the voxel menu which seem to basically effect the zadd or zsub strength as well as a depth setting at the top of the interface.

• Contributor
there are sliders at the bottom of the voxel menu which seem to basically effect the zadd or zsub strength as well as a depth setting at the top of the interface.

hmm...are you talking about the increase brush.Because beside this brush I don't see any sliders at the bottom of the vox menu.Usually the one at the top of the interface is the one and only.

Doesnt the right click and moving the mouse up increase strength by increasing the profile of the brush?

oh it does. and moving it sideways increases size.

thats pretty smart.

i thought it was only set to the mouse wheel and its shortcuts. hah!

is there a way to adjust the minimum pressure diameter of a brush ?

currently what happends when i use different pressure with the pen, is that the brush size becomes very small when i apply soft pressure, and very large when i apply hard pressure.

oh wait, i found something again. there's that thing on the top where you can choose what pen pressure does to the brush.

• 5 weeks later...