3DCoat Forums

Selling Messiah Studio Pro 6

• Reputable Contributor

...for real this time. :D  Tried to sell it a while back, but there were some issues involved (had/have my license tied to a portable HD and pMG insisted I would have to send it overseas rather than transfer the license to the new owner).

Since then, and after a lot of back and forth deliberation, I've decided to go ahead and sell the license. $150 for Messiah Studio Pro 6, plus I will throw in a Messiah Studio 5 (standard license) on it's own flash drive, the new V6 Metal Shader Pack and over $200 worth of video training content (including some of the more expensive titles on this site and Joe Cosman titles for rigging, facial rigging, etc)....plus the small, portable 500GB HD the license is tied to. All the training content will be stored on the HD.

Would much prefer to keep the sale in the US, as I have no experience shipping items like this overseas, with customs and all. Part of me wants to keep it, but I'm just going to stick with 3ds Max and put to use some of the plugins I bought for it. Even with all the Dare to Share promotions, you couldn't get the license and all the video training titles this cheap. I paid over $100 for the small portable HD, too. It's a really powerful app, and I got a recent e-mail from pmG about some "exciting news soon (maybe a 6.5 or V7 coming out?)." But, still...I'm not getting any use out of it.

http://www.projectmessiah.com/x6/index.html