3DCoat Forums

Can I buy a license with Paypal?

ozukaru

• Reputable Contributor

Javis Jones (Geofaust on the forums, here) is an authorized Reseller of 3D Coat, and he both accepts PayPal as well as offering a $50 discount.

http://javisjones.co...ices/buy3dcoat/

Apart from that, I would suggest contacting Pilgway directly at sales@3d-coat.com. They may not have a PayPal setup on this site, but they do have a PayPal acct. I'm sure they would make whatever accomodations are necessary.

Unfortunately there are some complications with the 3rd party vendors (paypal, etc.) and the buy with paypal option is no longer available through Pilgway. As Don mentioned (Thanks!) if you prefer paypal (and a slightly lower price), you can purchase it through my site. :)

• Advanced Member

Unfortunately there are some complications with the 3rd party vendors (paypal, etc.) and the buy with paypal option is no longer available through Pilgway. As Don mentioned (Thanks!) if you prefer paypal (and a slightly lower price), you can purchase it through my site. :)

So when the paid upgrade comes around can it be purchased through you by PayPal?

thanks Im heading to your site now.

Edit: is done! now im wating for an email with the serial code I guess..

Looks like Paypal is holding payment until they verify some of your info! We'll be in touch. :)

So when the paid upgrade comes around can it be purchased through you by PayPal?

I've talked to Stas about this and we're still working out details. But it does seem somewhat likely, just don't hold me to that, just in case it can't happen. I am sure hoping so though!