3DCoat Forums

Most Recent & Past Builds

• 10 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

is it possible to download and run 3dcoat 4.XX with the 2021 floating key? To be completely honest the latest version i have installed is just pure ****** for my workflow. Things that used to work with one or two clicks are not a lot more clicks and sometimes scrolling one entire screen apart. I only use 3d coat for retopo and the experience is so much worse than in 3dcoat 4.9

It's unbelievable.

8 hours ago, SteffenUnger said:

is it possible to download and run 3dcoat 4.XX with the 2021 floating key? To be completely honest the latest version i have installed is just pure ****** for my workflow. Things that used to work with one or two clicks are not a lot more clicks and sometimes scrolling one entire screen apart. I only use 3d coat for retopo and the experience is so much worse than in 3dcoat 4.9

It's unbelievable.

Hi Steffen, 

Thanks for your feedback. Please, drop us a message with more details as to what specifically makes your current experience bad compared to the V4.9, so we could relay it internally and try to find a solution to resolve that. Apologies for the possible inconveniences.  

In the meantime, you can still use your V4 key and the builds, those should be downloadable from your account at www.pilgway.com.