3DCoat Forums

3DCoat's brush test Wip

digman

• Reputable Contributor

John Kearney started a thread to test 3DCoat brushes strengths and weaknesses. There is no software that is perfect. I enjoyed testing brushes as I have used 3DCoat since version 2. If you want to take part and input your experience of using 3DCoat brushes go here:

http://3d-coat.com/f...?showtopic=9613 . I know that many artist have strong opinions, we could not produce our art without them. My only suggestion is think in terms of a beta tester looking for improvements in the brush structure.

I might call it quits on this wip and report my experience and use of 3DCoat brushes in the above thread.

I used TwistedBrush for adding the background and feathering some edges...

First picture is my work based upon John Kearney's base model he supplied for testing.

Second picture is John Kearney's base model.

All brushes and shaders are default except the head shader. Polypainting was used.

He is a Araibe Solider who have cut off their horns for honor and a sacrifice similar to how the Roman Soldiers cut off their beards so not to give the enemy an advantage...

post-518-0-09470200-1333848336_thumb.jpg

post-518-0-30554400-1333848360_thumb.jpg

• Like 1