3DCoat Forums

[SOLVED] 3DCONNEXION new driver is not working

bigonion

Go to solution Solved by sculptactive,

After I updated my 3dconnexion driver to V10.1.0 , I found that I could not navigate model in 3dcoat(v4.1) any more .

But the new driver is working well on other applications like 3dsmax and blender .

Is there anyone got the same problem ?

• Reputable Contributor

After I updated my 3dconnexion driver to V10.1.0 , I found that I could not navigate model in 3dcoat(v4.1) any more .

But the new driver is working well on other applications like 3dsmax and blender .

Is there anyone got the same problem ?

That's like some kind of secondary universal driver. Don't use that one. Use the one that is specified for your device. I tried that one when it came out and realized it screwed up the function in apps like 3D Coat and Max....then switched back to the regular driver.

• Advanced Member
  • Solution

That's like some kind of secondary universal driver. Don't use that one. Use the one that is specified for your device. I tried that one when it came out and realized it screwed up the function in apps like 3D Coat and Max....then switched back to the regular driver.

AbnRanger is correct. You want the 3.16.3 driver or the 3.18.0 that came out yesterday. I have not tried the 3.18.0 yet but the  3.16.3 driver is OK. 

It is not helped by the way that 3DConnexion list there drivers all together. It's a bit confusing.

Edited by sculptactive

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks~ Now everything is okay after I took your advice.