3DCoat Forums

Project 1 : on start up

Ballistic_Tension

• Advanced Member

On the start up main screen bottom right there is Open Recent Project:  which has a file you last opened ( I think) .  My request is to have 3 options here 1  Project : 2 Last Saved File : 3 Last Open File:

1_ Project: being a saved file that stays until the user changes it ( meaning to keep a actual Project your working on there not the last saved or opened file used) I do not know if this is in the professional version . 2_Last saved file :  is just that Only a saved file shows up  and a date/time stamp would be a nice bonus ( This is now under File :>drop down menu>Open Recent: )   3: Last open file:  This is what 3dcoat has now  its just named Open Recent Project : as far as I can tell tracks both saved and opened files or just your last file you opened this would be #3 on my list just rename it to Last Open File and only a file you opened not saved.   Most important is the Project :  header area as I would like to have a way to keep your main body of work up front and locked in .  This could be put in under File > dropdown list PROJECTS>   but on the start up would be a pro version  pro would also have 1,2,3, project saved slots.  thanks