3DCoat Forums

Donations for maker of free tutorials

Hello everyone,

We get lots of questions from some customers about how can they donate money to us. We usually don't accept donations, but... To alleviate any future situations such as this, we have asked Javis Jones, to help in this area.

Javis Jones creates lots of free tutorials, and runs the official 3D-Coat video manual, all in his spare time. If you would like to help further the cause of creating new, better training and tutorials for 3D-Coat, and if you're one of the people described in the situation above, then please by all means donate to the 3D-Coat training and tutorial fund.

Your support is very much appreciated!

You can do so, by clicking the donate button on THIS page or by sending via Paypal to: donations AT javisjones DOT com

Oh really?!?!?!?!

Yes sir... But it's probably because... (Oh and that video is right here

)

I looked and got a Windows can't find notice! So I went to Javis' home page (javisjones.com) and did a search for "donations" and got squat. Come on Javis, don't be shy! :pardon:

So you guys are right, I went and added a donation button on my website. I suppose that will make it a bit easier. Thanks for the nudge Tony. ;)

I edited Andrew's original post with the link, but it's also right HERE!

• 2 years later...

I would love to add a bunch of tutorials to the free tutorial section myselfthere are just a few things I need to do before I can work on that. Are there many people creating tutorials for this software? I haven't really looked just yet.

Is there some approval process for the tutorials? or would I simply post on the forum under the tutorial section and once noticed it would get pinned and possibly put into the tutorial section of the site??

I can already sculpt fairly well and I'm really just getting aquainted with this piece of software although there is a little problem I've run into in regards to sculpting wihth 3D Coat, I believe it may be my computer though. I detailed the problem in my introduction post (New Users section) if anyone wants to have a look and make any suggestions?

Once I'm more familiar with the software, like I previously mentioned I would love to make some free tutorial series on creating characters with 3D Coat and Maya.