3DCoat Forums

Selling Messiah 6 Pro license

• Reputable Contributor

After much deliberation, I've decided in earnest to sell my Messiah 6 Pro license and throw in an additional V5 Standard license + a bunch of Joe Cosman's tutorials (among others). I've been more focused on modeling/sculpting/texture painting than animation, so this seat is going unused. There is a lot to like about it, but I'm just going to stick with using CAT in 3ds Max for all my animation work.

A new seat of Messiah 6 Pro is selling for $299...I'm asking $150 for the license (bundle). Even if you had gotten in on the "Dare to Share" promotion and early bird upgrade for V6, this is still a bit less than what you would have spent on the license and training material. If interested, please send me an e-mail: dnashj33@gmail.com. Thanks

Don

pMG messiah's website:

http://projectmessiah.com/x6/index.html

• Reputable Contributor

Gosh. I wish I had the money right now. I'd take you up on it immediately >_<

I understand the predicament, for sure. Thanks, anyhow. Haven't even had the chance to try out the new V6 features, so maybe I can kick the tires a little bit while I wait for a taker. :)

Well compared to my tools at present, any character rigging and manipulation system like Messiah would be a bonus. I'm hoping to get enough money together to buy it in the next couple of weeks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...