3DCoat Forums

Gradient Background

SonK

• Advanced Member

I don't think this is possible with current 2.10 release, but i'd like to set the background to be a gradient like in ZB3/Mudbox 2009. Obviously we should be able to set which colors for it also.

I don't think this is possible with current 2.10 release, but i'd like to set the background to be a gradient like in ZB3/Mudbox 2009. Obviously we should be able to set which colors for it also.

It is easy. I will make it in one of the nearest updates. I plane to add panoramic background as well (thanks to lc8b108 for proposing much hq backgrounds).

• Advanced Member

on a somewhat similar note, will you be able to look at implementing something like this:

http://3dbrush.kriska.hvosting.net/forum/i...?showtopic=1325

for more accurate sculpting within ortho camera views? Or a way to associate materials to different views?

(my apologies for butting in, SonK... :unsure: )

• Advanced Member

Panoramic backgrounds would be awesome.

Along the same lines, i think it would be useful to have an option to save the panoramic and reflection environment per project.

also, when i am viewing the model in environment map mode, the freeze paint does not show.

it seems that the reflection environment image (png, jpg, others?) is loaded upside-down. anyone else notice this?

Thanks!

• Advanced Member
Panoramic backgrounds would be awesome.

Along the same lines, i think it would be useful to have an option to save the panoramic and reflection environment per project.

also, when i am viewing the model in environment map mode, the freeze paint does not show.

it seems that the reflection environment image (png, jpg, others?) is loaded upside-down. anyone else notice this?

Thanks!

Yes,I have noticed that when this feature came out.But I didn't find a proper word to describe it and I can resolve this problem by rotate the image 180 degree.

"upside-down",that's the proper word,thank you!