Jump to content


Notice about Feature Requests & Bug Reports

The bug reporting and feature request forums (except for the Urgent Help section) are going away soon! Please use Mantis to report any bugs and feature requests. the link to Mantis is:
3d-coat.com/mantis/

Read more about it HERE.

Photo

Buy license version 2 == version 3 for free ???


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Terry

Terry

    Newbie

  • Member
  • 6 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Essex Junction, VT

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:56 PM

Lols... My whole family is investing in gold. I wonder if Andrew will start accepting e-gold:
http://www.e-gold.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-gold

The Govt doesn't like it since it's harder to monitor (they were prosecuted as an unlicensed money transfer business), but they're still open for business.

http://www.wired.com...0.01/egold.html


I have a GoldMoney account.

http://goldmoney.com/en/

Terry
Terry

I started off with nothing...I still have most of it left.

#22 kay_Eva

kay_Eva

    Apprentice

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 12:36 AM

The difference between V3 and V2 is 60$ (if you have purchased V2 recently).

And we will think more seriously about pre-pay.



please do cuz we can't wait to give you our money andrew!
"Uploading 08O. But problem - no electricity now. Notebook shows 35 min to the end of power, upload - 30. Who will be the first? :)"

#23 Javis

Javis

    Pilgway Helper

  • Custodian
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Oregon Territory
  • Interests:3D, Swimming, Hiking, Motorbiking, Shooting, Archery, Militaria, Green Technology, Sustainability, Ancient History & The Future

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:21 AM

please do cuz we can't wait to give you our money andrew!



Yep. I'm in the process of selling my Zbrush license as I type this. So the sooner the better for the pre-pay of v3, the better. ;)

Vimeo|3DC Training Videos|Portfolio

 

Report any bugs & post feature requests on the 3DC Mantis page: http://3d-coat.com/mantis/


#24 Javis

Javis

    Pilgway Helper

  • Custodian
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Oregon Territory
  • Interests:3D, Swimming, Hiking, Motorbiking, Shooting, Archery, Militaria, Green Technology, Sustainability, Ancient History & The Future

Posted 05 April 2009 - 12:19 AM

So I no longer own Zbrush... Finalized the sell today.


When can I buy a copy of 3DCoat v3? ;)

Vimeo|3DC Training Videos|Portfolio

 

Report any bugs & post feature requests on the 3DC Mantis page: http://3d-coat.com/mantis/


#25 zerebrush

zerebrush

    Newbie

  • Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:46 AM

... same here: more then enough room for version 3.0.
With the first quarter of 2009 gone for good - any news on the release, please?
Not that I would be bored or afraid of the ongoing changes of our currencies, just curious!

#26 Andrew Shpagin

Andrew Shpagin

    3DC creator & admin

  • 3D-Coat Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,610 posts

  • Gender:Male

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:40 AM

V3 will be released in May 2009.

This date is more realistic because of last complex feature (interface reworking) is in process, so V3 development goes to end.

Webmster started updating sales system, so we preparing to start sales. But it could not be too quick because he will merry in a week :)

What about pre-sales - not all of us agree, so this question is still pending.

#27 wailingmonkey

wailingmonkey

    Apprentice

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 06:25 PM

About pre-sales...not speaking for anyone but me, but I'd guess most of us who've been around
for the last year probably have great confidence that we will not be risking anything by purchasing
'before it's done'. ;)

And in reality, there's always patches 'after it's done' anyhow. :D

Congrats to your webmaster on his upcoming venture!
-portfolio-


Vista Ultimate SP1 64bit | Q6600 2.40 GHZ | 8GB RAM | Nvidia GTX 560ti

#28 Javis

Javis

    Pilgway Helper

  • Custodian
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Oregon Territory
  • Interests:3D, Swimming, Hiking, Motorbiking, Shooting, Archery, Militaria, Green Technology, Sustainability, Ancient History & The Future

Posted 14 April 2009 - 06:54 PM

Yes, congrats to the soon to be newly weds. :)


As to the question of Pre-sales... I'd be more then happy and willing to pre-pay for v3. I have cash in hand, ready and waiting!

Vimeo|3DC Training Videos|Portfolio

 

Report any bugs & post feature requests on the 3DC Mantis page: http://3d-coat.com/mantis/


#29 SonK

SonK

    Novice

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Interests:3DCG!, video games.

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:32 PM

60 bucks for the upgrade if you own 2.0? thats very cheap. Does anyone know if Paypal is a option? if not i would love to see it as an option(i dislike using my credit card). I haven't used my 2.0 license at all , mostly running 3.0 alpha for the per pixel painting.
Freelance Character Artist

#30 haikalle

haikalle

    Journeymen

  • Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Finland

Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:00 PM

I'm getting my salary tomorrow...just letting you to know that also, Andrew :good:

#31 colkai

colkai

    Newbie

  • Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:57 PM

The difference between V3 and V2 is 60$ (if you have purchased V2 recently).

And we will think more seriously about pre-pay.

Andrew, what is the upgrade price for those of us who have had V2 for a while?

#32 styx

styx

    Neophyte

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 02:42 PM

Andrew, what is the upgrade price for those of us who have had V2 for a while?

60$, look the site before. ^^


andrew?
is it possible to upgrade from version 2 to 3 before 3d-coat 3 is final?
i had some money over this month and can purchase it.
but dont know next month. ^^
you say v3 is final in may, but i think its take a while longer.

#33 lc8b105

lc8b105

    Journeymen

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:China

Posted 29 May 2009 - 02:52 PM

60$, look the site before. ^^


andrew?
is it possible to upgrade from version 2 to 3 before 3d-coat 3 is final?
i had some money over this month and can purchase it.
but dont know next month. ^^
you say v3 is final in may, but i think its take a while longer.


V3 will be released in 1 June.
Real World Lathe with 3D-Coat - sculpting has never been so fun(HD Video Tutorial)
3D-Coat Hotkeys Master - Speed up your workflow, free PDF ebook
Free OS X Style 3D-Coat folder icons
CGDigg: Your daily fresh CG News Discover, share, vote, comment CG News everyday
http://resizeMyBrowser.com

#34 styx

styx

    Neophyte

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 05:05 PM

V3 will be released in 1 June.


thx, good to know. ^^




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users